Sunday, December 7, 2008

Are we old?


Not to long ago I was accused of being old and it made me think. Am I really old? I started looking back at some pictures and decided that maybe.. just maybe... I am.




This picture was taken on a typical Sarah and Cody Saturday night... Pizza, glass of wine, ice cream and in bed by 11:00 pm. The last item on this list goes to prove that I am.... In fact OLD!!

Now to explain what is going on in this picture. Cody and Ben(my uncle) decided that Carter(my baby cousin, who is no longer a baby) should be wrapped like a burrito. Soooo they took all of the blankets that they could find and wrapped him up in a Carter Burrito.

The finished product. The cutest burrito I have ever seen!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

If you're old for going to bed at 11, what does that make us for going to bed at 10? I think we're in trouble. Looks like we'll have to plan our date night at an early time to ensure that we get our sleep :)
Hooray for posting! I knew you had it in you!