Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The long & short of it

My Vegas post is still coming. I promise. It just so happens that those pictures are on my laptop, which is not with me at the moment. Come to think of it there are also Valentines pictures on there as well.... That post could be coming too!

However as I was cleaning off my desk the other day and looking at some old pictures I realized that my hair has undergone quite a few changes in the last little while. And while this may not be a big deal for some people it is a HUGE deal for this girl.

My hair at its longest. Both in length and amount of time...


A bit shorter(Yes, there are plastic flamingos in my hair)

This was SHORT for me!

Shorter
Shorter and blonder...
Shorter and RED!!Now


So why all of this hair stuff?? I have a hair appointment next week and I am trying to decided what I want to do.

*I am thinking something like this..
*Or this*Or maybe this...


Thoughts???
*Pictures from Google images

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love your hair! It's weird to think that when I started to work with you, you had super long hair. Now I'm so used to the short hair! My vote is for hair picture number one. And I like either dark or red highlights as opposed to the blonde. There's my opinion. Hope it helps!