Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Valentines Day Rewind

Here are a few pictures from our wonderful Valentines Day



I got these beautiful flowers from the boy on Friday. He brought them into work as a surprise. The little monkey sitting in the flowers whistles

I got golf clubs and a basket of golf stuff so that the boy and I can start golfing together this summer. Yes- The clubs are pink but they do support Breast Cancer Awareness.

This is a picture of Cody's gift. This is Cody's all time favorite Calvin and Hobbs cartoon. It is a hand painted wall hanging done by a wonderful girl I work with.




We wanted to avoid the crowds that night so the boys(Cody and his friend Aaron) planned a romantic dinner for us girls(myself and Danya-Aaron's girlfriend). The boys made 3 wonderful fondue courses!



Cheese

Broth with steak and lobster

And finally Dessert


It was a wonderful night a a great way to spend Valentines Day!!

No comments: